Resort Rules & Regulations
- Visitor Pass must be displayed in windshield at all times.
- One vehicle per site, second vehicle must be parked in overflow parking.
- No parking on grass, vacant sites or in the street. If your vehicle extends into the street, it must be parked in overflow parking.
- No trailer or boat/jet skis allowed in overflow parking.
- Jet Ski’s – there is an additional fee to tie up to the dock – see office for where to tie up.
- Please secure any YETI COOLERS.
- No carpets or mats on the grass. No tents allowed.
- No ground fires, wood burning fire pits, or fireworks permitted in the park.
- Do NOT use grills on the picnic tables. They are $300 + shipping to replace.
- Florida Health Board requires a sewer donut for your sewer connection. We have available for purchase if needed.
- Do not drain grey water on the ground or grease in sewer line.
- Any stakes in the ground for awnings, etc. must be flagged and kept as close to concrete as possible for mowing.
- Each site has a backflow valve attached to your water connection. Please make sure this remains when you depart. There is a $10 charge to replace.
- No kayaks, carts, motorcycles etc. are to be in the grass or patio at any time.
- Swim diapers are REQUIRED for diaper wearing children.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No glass, sharp objects, pets, water balloons, bicycles or skateboards in pool area.
- This is a family friendly resort – dress appropriately.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times ( 6ft max length ). Pets are not to be tied up or left unattended at any time.
- No fences or kennels.
- No pets in resort buildings.
- Excessive barking or aggressive behavior will not be permitted for the safety of our guests.
- Please pick up after your pet. There are pet waste stations located throughout the resort. $25 fee for non-compliance.
- Please place garbage in dumpster located near entrance of resort.
- No glass on the beach area.
- Please place hot coals in designated hot coal can in dumpster area.
- No smoking or pets allowed in any resort buildings. Please no cigarette butts or litter on the ground. $25 fee for non-compliance.
- For your safety, bicycles or skateboards are not permitted on sidewalks or marina dock.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. through 8:00 a.m. Respect your fellow campers.
- Do not walk through fellow campers sites.
- Please help us keep the grounds and bathrooms clean. Leave them as you would like to find them.
- Showers are NOT unisex. This is a family resort ; any violations will result in immediate departure.
Each site will be checked at departures for damages. Credit Card information is required in the event of violations.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW PERDIDO KEY RV RESORT RULES & REGULATIONS MAY RESULT IN FORFEITING THE REMAINDER OF YOUR STAY AND ANY MONIES ALREADY PAID.
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of money or valuables. You agree to comply with all rules posted here and on the grounds. You also agree to instruct all those staying or visiting with you to comply with all rules while in this park.
COME RELAX IN PARADISE
Make A Reservation
Perdido Key RV Resort is your home away from home, request a reservation for one of our RV sites, luxury condos or marina boat slips.